Old device management
The faster systems and facilities are developing, the shorter is the life cycle of IT equipment. A regular renewal of the IT hardware is usually unavoidable in order to remain competitive. As a result, discarded equipment often uses a lot of storage capacity and represents so unused financial resources.
rombus offers flexible concepts for the management of old equipment tailored to your needs. In addition to the rollout of new equipment, we also take care of the disposal or recycling of old equipment. This gives you a real added value.
We take over the old equipment management for the complete company or also for certain company branches or departments. rombus organises all necessary procedures and work which are necessary for an efficient old equipment management. In doing so, we also pay attention to antistatic conditions, which can occur in the environment of servers, switches, hubs or routers. By using antistatic or conductive material, problematic static charges can be avoided.
Our offer includes:
- Removal of old equipment on site, adapted to the rollout of your new equipment
- Inventory of equipment
- Storage of old or replacement equipment internally or externally
- Operation of your (old) device store
- Economically sensible utilization and / or appropriate, environmentally friendly recycling of the old equipment
- Secure data erasure
- Organization of central pre-configuration
- Delivery to the installation location and installation of the devices
- Entire project management
The offer is scalable according to your needs – from XXL to the individual workplace.